Hello Blog,
I'm patiently waiting for daddy's reply. He didn't reply my sms yesterday night cause, he said he couldn't decipher what I messaged him. So yes, there goes. & he was busily managing the new shop in Thomson. So, I bet he didn't have the time to even go to "New Message" in his phone. So, I'm gonna wait till he's back today & asked him his opinion about the Student Exchange trip. Hopefully his answer is a Yes, the answer I want. Cause, I've been dying to travel to other countries with my friends. & I do understand that there are only 13slots out of the whole Secondary 2&3s, so its a slim chance that I'm able to scrape through all. Hopefully, the interview is a success[: Best of all, Sheryl.
------------------------
Seriously, I have not a slightest idea what has got into her, I mean like, has she got to be like that? Is she trying to be unaware about what is happening in this universe? Like, its really obvious that something's wrong between we and her? Perhaps she has no sense at all. Oh my, she lost one of her senses? Sad for her. What she said perviously really did scared me & you-know-who. Hurt us deeply. Yes, both me and her didn't even know that that approximately 4.5cm mouth of yours has such dirty words spouting out. So unlikely of you. Can't believe you was enjoying every single bit of argument happening.Baka.
-------------------------
Okay, I seriously can't take it anymore. Nyc knows why, I'm always sharing it with her and she's always telling me that I've got to control my anger and not get angry/pissed over such a person. Seriously, I think he's like a donkey-butt? Or maybe worst? I'm starting to dislike him, more then anyone I've every disliked before in my 13 3/4 years of living. A inborn mood spoiler and super duper iritating person. He's always butting in to conversations me&Nyc&* are having. So rude, dont you think? & a cauliflower has rough surface, doesn't it? Should I say, I'm utterly disgusted by your really smooth face, like a cauliflower's.